Sunday 12 September 2010

The Studio and a Sketchy Thursday


I love food! It's no secret. You only have to look at me to know that :) So when Amanda asked us in today's challenge to scrap about our favourite consumable I had to think a little about what my favourite food is. It actually didn't take too long. My favourite is a cream tea, so much so that we're having a cream tea as our wedding meal rather than a formal sit down meal :) I spotted the Sketchy Thursday LO earlier in the week and couldn't resist having a go to try to win some etsy yumminess. I used some Bazzill basic black cardstock and some Basic grey (think it's Ambrosia) paper for the background. The stamped vine is from Kaiser. The Prima flowers are the wonderful collection Prima 'Autumn Harvest- Ginger' from Bubbly Funk and I added a few other flowers from my stash along with some glitter dots also from Bubbly Funk. The leaves are hand cut from an old book and I added some lace that's pretty much hidden, some string and some prima say it with pearl swirls. I love this LO. The flowers make it! Oh and the photos are edited in Rollip to look like polaroids.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love the LO, the colours are so vibrant and thanks for the Rollip intro, I may be spending a little too much time there!