Thursday 9 September 2010

The Craft Garden: Jack and Jill part 2

Another photo that leant itself well to the Jack and Jill paper from 'The Craft Garden' was this close up photo of Connor in the sunshine. For this one I cut out branches from 'Daydreamer' and 'Green Fields' along with some little birds. I used a strip of the daisy side of 'Daydreamer' and the stripes of 'Sugar skies' and pieces of lace and ribbon. I misted around a circle to the right of where the photo was going to be and cut out some butterflies to add around it.

I used three of the flowers from 'The Craft Garden' paper and flower selection pack (£2.49) and added a button, gem and pearl for flower centres. The leaves are hand cut and folded from 'Sunny Meadows'.

1 comment:

lisa said...

Lovely LO.
I love those branches x