Sunday 5 September 2010

The Craft Garden: 'Paisley Road' part 2

Still on the 'Paisley Road' theme, I had this photo of Bailey the dog with a stag beetle. The whole photo has dark, muted colours so I thought that the bright colours of Paisley Road would work brilliantly with it.

The pink lined paper which I've journalled on is 'Punjab' and the lime green that I cut up and made in to a zig zag, raised in parts with foam sqaures is 'Bhangra'. I splashed watered down acrylic across the LO and added some of Kerry's lovely flowers to the side of the photo before doodling leaves an swirls.

4 comments:

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Thats so cute :D

Jenny said...

Now that's cute :)

Lou said...

oh what a great photo, beautiful layout. How do you get your mist spots to look so good...mine never turn out like that!!

Rebekah said...

Louise, it's watered down acrylic paint flicked on with a paint brush :)