Friday 10 September 2010

The Craft Garden: 'Paisley Road' Part 1

Next to come under the scissors was Prima's 'Paisley Road'. Again this is not paper that I'd choose for myself but it turned out to be pretty yummy. I would also never buy 6x6 papers but you know what, I might from now on. I love how it makes me think about the papers I'm using and think about using less of the page.


The first of my Paisley Road layouts is 'All Out Alfresco', a photo of my Dad and Son on holiday this summer. The pinks of the flowers behind the table and the blues of the towels hanging around were the inspiration for this LO and the flowers from the paper tied in nicely too. I cut out leaves from the 'Bhangra' paper to add to the flowers from 'The Craft Garden' combo pack. Kerry's flower selection for this paper range is spot on and the colours again worked really well. I splattered watered down acrylic paint and some glimmer mist aroundfor good measure and punched a butterfly out of the lime green 'Bhangra' paper from the'Paisley Road' range. The paper peeking out from behind the photos is 'Panajii' and 'Dandiya'.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Very cute :) Know what you mean about 6x6 papers though!