Monday 1 March 2010

A birthday {blog} bash update

I have been astounded by the response from the creative world! Every day it's been a joy to open my email inbox. So, I have 33 blogs lined up for hopping to on 19th/20th March (subject to confirmation from a couple). The bash will start at 7pm on Friday night on this blog. There are LOs, projects, challenges and prizes that include one of Shimelle's classes, an Indigo Mill gift voucher and lots of stash, not to mention a digi freebie. I hope that it's going to be a lot of fun so please let everyone know by posting the piccie on your own blog. I will randomly select someone to send a kit to that can be used during the blog hop from the people who add a comment here showing your link, or add themselves to the 'attending' guest list on facebook and invite all your crafty friends by 14th March. And of course the joy of blog hopping is that even if you can't play along that weekend, you can come back anytime to have a go at any of the projects that take your fancy! Thanks for dropping by x

9 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

sounds interesting....hope to pop in some time....though working Friday evening, and have ds to get ready to go away....so fingers crossed I have play time.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite! I am 'attending' according tot he facebook group. I look forward to having a full evening/day dedicated to some scrapping fun! Thanks for organising this!

Anonymous said...

As you know i'll be attending--and if i can work out how to put a pic on my blog too i will LOL
xx

Anna said...

Hi, I'm very excited about being part of the blog hop so I have added your logo to my blog! xx

voodoo vixen said...

I'm in!! Just remember I'm not in the same time zone though!! LOL Looking forward to it.... now need to figure out the piccie thingimebob wotsit stuff....

Nic said...

Ooooh, it's all very exciting Rebekah, what a great way to celebrate a birthday :-) Looking forward to taking part!

Anonymous said...

Great idea Rebekah, thanks for asking me to take part! Better get cracking with my ideas! Adding the blinkie as we speak!

Helena said...

Thanks for asking me to take part. I've put your blinkie on my blog.
Can't wait to see how it all rolls along.

Jimjams said...

First off - Happy Birthday - what a fab way of celebrating. Secondly, thank you for organising this - it looks like it will be a lot of fun. Looking forward to the BIG day!