Monday 15 March 2010

Not long now!!!

Thank you to those of you who've added the blinkie to your blog and invited your friends. It should be quite a party. I've started to get sneek peeks from the authors of the blogs we'll be visiting and I have to say that it looks like it's going to be a lot of fun :) Incase you needed any encouragement- here are a couple for you to feast you eyes on:
Congratulations to Anna whose name came out of the hat to win this kit for my blog entry LO next Friday. Please email me (rebekahsian at rocketmail.com) your details so I can get it in the post ASAP, thank you.

Have a great week every body and I'll see you back here on Friday at 7pm to get the party started. Woo hoo!!

1 comment:

Amarilys said...

can't wait for this weekend! I posted something about it on my blog too! :)