Friday 19 March 2010

8pm: Lis Lambertsen

Lis is my UKS team leader and one talented lady. I love her altered stuff and mini books in particular and she's getting pretty handy with the digital scrapping too :) She was recently on the inspired retreat where she made something that really took my fancy so I've asked her to share it with us today and I'm really looking forward to getting started on this one! So hop over to Lis's blog, set up especially for this year, and have a go at her gorgeous project. Enjoy!
*Giveaway*

Add a comment to this blog entry with a link to project inspired by Lis's blog and one randomly selected person will get a signed copy of 'Paper, Scissors, Death (Kiki Lowenstein Scrap-N-Craft Mysteries)' by Joanna Campbell Slan!!

1 comment:

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

This is my fave at the min because my meltpot just arrived today :D
I'll be playing tomorrow :D
J xx