Sunday 28 February 2010

UKS Team Challenge Feb Week 4

I've been scrapping loads recently, but all for projects that I can't share with you just yet. Soon though. Very soon :) Here's one I can share though.
This week's challenge on UKS was set by the Bijoux Belles. The points were allocated as follows:
Use sketch = 10, Bright and bold patterned papers= 10, Sewing, real or fake = 5, Ribbon or fabric= 5. I finally got around to scrapping this photo of my Grandad on his 95th Birthday last month.

Materials:
Hessian
Acrylic
Rusty Pickle Flourish stamp
Prima Victorain Vasepin Bouquet Madelin
Doodlebug alphas
MM spiral bound journalling
7 gypsies 97% complete 'Year' stickers
Dream street papers 'Hugs and Kisses- Sweetheart'

1 comment:

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Ooooo this is gorgeous!!!
I love the black paint against the turquoise :D
Julie xx