Saturday 18 December 2010

Snow day!

It's snowing today so my plans have been cancelled and my little one isn't interested in going out to play in the snow for some reason. So, it's time to catch up on my blog I reckon :)

Since I last wrote there's been a cybercrop on UKS. I enjoyed it and thought that the classes were well spaced. The challenges were a bit samey by the end of the weekend but I played along as much as I could and have some LOs to share with you.

The first LO was my precrop challenge and I created it using the Silver 1045 sewing machine that I had on loan for this review. I love the machine so much that I asked my Dad to buy me one for Christmas/Birthday and I've not been disapointed. The precrop challenge was to use a card as inpiration. This is the card I used and the LO I created as a result.

It's a little bit different for me :)

1 comment:

Helen Ann said...

oh wow, I LOVE this layout, it's sooooo cool and different

Hel x

PS I found your blog while hopping through crafty blogs, and your pages are gorgeous, have added myself as a follower and will def be back for more inspiration as I need to get back into Scrapbooking