Friday 31 December 2010

Goodbye 2010

I had a very lucky scrapbooking year in 2010. I was lucky enough to be part of some really great design teams and enjoyed a number of guest designer spots too. I was published in Scrapbook Inspirations and Scrapbook Magazine and I won a Pagemaps.com competition and a UKS cybercrop prize. The year has ended with the wonderful news that I was chosen to be a GoGo Girl on the ScrapaGoGo design team which I'm so looking forward to. I also had lots of fun running The Studio summer cybercrop and earlier in the year my Birthday blog hop and I enjoyed teaching a couple of classes in real life too. So I thought I'd have a go at applying for the Scrapbook Magazine scrapbooker of the year competition. Lord knows I don't need the prizes, but I would so love to be on the Desgin team :) Sadly, my luck ran out but I did have great fun creating the three LOs I needed to apply and I thought that I'd share them with you today as we leave 2010.

Thank you to everyone who's read and commented on my blog over the past year. It makes my day to know that someone is out there :) I hope that you all have a fabulous New Year's Eve and an even more fabulous 2011 x

No comments: