Tuesday 21 December 2010

ScrapaGoGo the details :)

ScrapaGoGo kits are just wonderful. One of my Uni friends recently sent me a message via FB to say that she liked my LOs on my FB page and wanted to know how to get started. I recommended to her that she get the basics and that a kit is a great way to get started, try new things and work out what you like and don't like. That holds for seasoned scrappers and card makers too I reckon as it's so easy to get set in your ways and miss new interesting products.

The January kit is full of cool products that I hadn't noticed on the market, let along had a play with. The first product I'd like to highlight is the Maya Road Bingo Markers. In the January kit you get a set of 31 numbers. I used them in this LO 'Special Gingerbread Ingredients' I used them to highlight what went in to the gingerbread at Lapland UK to make them extra specially yummy!

3 comments:

Helen Ann said...

I love your layout and the kit, I'm just waiting for my new job to start before I sign up for them :)
Hel x

Lou said...

Looks like the kits are lovely. Great layout i love the journalling with the numbering :)

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

Beautiful layout! Merry Christmas Rebekah:)