Sunday 19 December 2010

Sunday Challenge at 'The Studio'

My term with 'The Studio' is almost up and the DT call went up at the beginning of the month. I've had so much fun with the challenges over the last year and I'll be sad not to be part of this great team after January. This week was a nice quick pre Christmas Challenge:

I know that most people are ultra busy in the run up to Christmas, so this week your challenge is to take a photo of something that puts you in a Christmassy mood! Then, once all the festivities are over, you'll be able to go back and scrap the picture at your own leisure.

We visited LaplandUK earlier this month and my favourite photo of Christmas so far is taken in Mother Christmas' kitchen where Connor decorated a gingerbread man.
Check out what the other DT members are finding Christmasy right now x

No comments: