Saturday 25 December 2010

Elf in Training

Happy Christmas Everyone! I hope that you all have a terrific day and create some wonderful memories xx

I was determined to get my LaplandUK photos scrapped before we got to Christmas and I have another set of photos. I only got around to scrapping last Christmas during the cybercrop earlier this month after all! One of the activities we did at LaplandUK was a visit to the elf factory where they were making puppets for good children. Connor helped to make a puppet and this photo depicts the experience.

Supplies:
From the ScrapaGoGo December Kit 'Winter Warmers'
Bazzill Cardstock Candle Glow Medium
Bella Blvd Lovey Dovey Circle Of Love
Maya Road Kraft Collection Bulk Mini Tickets Strips
May Arts Ribbon Apple Velvet
American Crafts Thickers Grasshopper
Crate Paper Sew Brads 'Snow Day'
From the ScrapaGoGo January Kit 'Elementary my Dear'
May Arts Ribbon Fuzzy
Crate Paper School Spirit Home Room

Crate Paper Snowday Phrase stickers
American Thickers Nutmeg
Doodlebug designs inc. Loopy Lou Ladybug
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Cranberry Zing

No comments: