Thursday 25 November 2010

Scrapagogoing a bit grungey


I loved the Scrapagogo Kit again this month. It's just gorgeous and there are lots of things I wouldn't have tried otherwise in it. There are lots of pinks to start with and I so rarely use pink. But it so happens that I have photos of my cousin's daughters from earlier this month and the colours fitted perfectly.

From the kit I used:
Echo Park Life Is Good Brown Floral
Bazzill Basics Cardstock Whirlpool
Echo Park Life Is Good 12 X 12 Alpha Sticker
Maya Road Organza Roses Ribbon Small Olive (12")
Maya Road Kraft Collection Doilies
American Crafts Dear Lizzy Enchanted Prince
Prima Sweet Taffy Blue (1/4 pack)
Crate Paper Restoration Phrase Stickers

and the other supplies are:
Dictionary page
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Staples
Glossy accents
3D foam squares
Acrylic paint pink and brown
Small chipboard butterfly
Maya Road tickets and ‘November’
My Little Bit of Whimsy blackbird pin
Thread

No comments: