Monday 20 December 2010

I'm a GoGo Girl!

You may remember that I recently reviewed a 'ScrapaGoGo' kit for Scrap That! reviews. I was so impressed with it that I instantly signed up for a monthly kit. Not long after that ScrapaGoGo put out a DT call and I applied. I am delighted that I was picked to join the team, and am now a GoGo Girl! Yippee :) The first kit I got to play with in the role is the January Kit 'Elementary my dear!'. It's so so yummy. You can see it on the ScrapaGoGo blog right now, and you can see my four designs along with the other designers work here. I hope that you'll be able to see why ScrapaGoGo is the UKs No. 1 kit club :)

5 comments:

Anna said...

Congratulations Rebekah, you're a very lucky girl!!
All your layouts with the kit are fab, love them all!

Amarilys said...

congrats! & Merry Christmas! :)
~Amarilys

Audrey Yeager said...

Congrats on the new team! That's the way to do it! :)

Lou said...

Congratulations - look forward to seeing all your creations :)

Sarah Louise said...

Oh wow, i missed this. Congratulations Rebekah.