Tuesday 11 January 2011

Chinese Whispers the return!

I've been working on a few exciting things that I'm dying to share with you (but can't) and already feel like Christmas was yonks ago. It was, wasn't it?!

You may have followed my Chinese Whispers journey last year and realised how much I enjoyed it. Well, I couldn't resist hosting one on the Club House on ScrapaGoGo. You can read all the details on the ScrapaGoGo forum today and join us in the CJ here.

I created 20 LOs for the Chinese Whispers CJ last year and here are my favourites:

4 comments:

Debbie H said...

Ooooh Rebekah!! Just spent about an hour looking through your blog - some a-mazzzzzzing LO's.
Now a follower!

Rebekah said...

Bless you Debbie :) Thank you! It's kept me sane! x

Angi Barrs said...

Beautiful creations. Love that Batman layout. :)

Helen Ann said...

I absolutely love your layouts - they are stunning x