Monday 31 January 2011

Chinese Whispers Team 1

Tomorrow is the 1st February which means it's Chinese Whispers posting day :) It's the first round so I chose this LO (Smile) from Larissa Albanez to lift and created my version of it 'Life and Soul'. I wanted it to be really simple and to use up the left overs from my ScrapaGoGo January kit (Elementary My Dear)but it did end up getting a bit more complicated. I'm still pleased with it though and look forward to seeing it transforming each month :)

Supplies:
ScrapaGoGo January kit: Crate Paper School Spirit Home Room, October Afternoon Camp Fire Tent Trailer, Maya Road Wood Bingo Markers Calendar Numbers, May Arts Ribbon Brown Linen (18")

Tattered Angels Glimmer mist
Wooden Heart button from craft fair
Bazzil blooms
Jenni Bowlin Calendar Bingo Card

Today on the ScrapaGoGo blog you could win a prize for both yourself and your friend just for spreading the word and leaving a comment :) There are also so sneaks from the kits coming up this summer.

7 comments:

Rossella said...

That beautiful pages! Minimal ... but fantastically beautiful!

Allycat x said...

Its fab Rebekah!

Sam Ball (aka sammyb) said...

Both are stunning xxx

Liz said...

Gorgeous LO Rebekah.

Vicki said...

I love this Rebekah! Thanks for organising this CJ - I think it's going to be fantastic fun!

Karen H said...

Oh this is fab!! Hope it doesn't change too much before it reaches me ;-)

Josie said...

Gorgeous Layout, i prefer your to the original, its lovely