Monday 17 January 2011

Would you nominate me?

Cosmo Cricket have released their new lines. I like the look of them a lot and would love to have the opportunity to work with them. And you can help me to do that :) Cosmo Cricket are offering someone the chance of being a Designer and all I need you to do is nominate me if you think that I deserve it please :) The post where you can nominate me is here and you just need to add a comment with my name and blog details in it. Here are a few of LOs using Cosmo Cricket products:


4 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

Happy to do it! You would be perfect for these new ranges!!

Sharon said...

Am I being dim? (Probably) I can't see where to nominate you but i think you would be perfect for this gorgeous range. XX

Unknown said...

Id be happy to nominate you. Your work is stunning xx

Rebekah said...

Thank you all :) Sharon, you have to leave a comment on the Cosmo Cricket post with my name and blog details in it please x