Wednesday 7 October 2009

Scrap Like You Mean It Week 39

Written on the pub blackboard this week is the information that it's 14 weeks until Christmas- shock horror!! And we're up to Week 40 of SLYMI too. Last week the challenge was to scrap your handwriting. I took this one literally and took a photo of me writing the story of my handwriting. It reads;

'My handwriting is by no means the prettiest in the world but I kind of like it. The reason that I like it is beause I worked so hard to get it. As a child I had awful writing- like a spider crawling across a page. One of my junior school teachers, Mr Simpson, was alwaysc complaining about it. Then one summer I started to write. And I wrote and I wrote until I got to a handwriting that I liked- this one! And then I stopped. Out with the spider scrawl and in with...my handwriting'.


I've used the Indigo Mill kit again for this one (see how many LOs you get for your money?!) and added a few odds and ends to it.


Materials added to October kit from Indigo Mill:
October Afternoon Shapes
daisy d's rub on
Lace
Ticket (also from IM)
Doodlebug alpha
Papermania alpha

No comments: