Tuesday 8 September 2009

Something magical?

The SLYMI challenge last Thursday was to scrap something magical. Most people were digging out their Disney photos, and whilst I've been it was on a school trip some 14 years ago (eek!!) and I don't have any Disney-ish photos. So I had to think some more (there is literally steam coming out of my ears these days!) and I came up with the story of a magical morning 'fruit picking'. This was the first time that Connor had been to a pick your own farm and we had great fun.

Materials;
My Little Shoe Box Gretchen
Large Ric rac (Hobbycraft)
Kaisercrafts rub ons
Fontwerks bohemien labels
MM shimmer alpha
Adorn it mini alphas etched
October afternoon 'Road Map' shapes and 'Cherry Hill' label
Zoophabetz Safety pins
Buttons from stash (mostly BG)

2 comments:

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Just spotted this on the SLYMI thread its fab :D
One question - I love these shaped LO's but what do youdo with them? do you just stick them in an album on its own or do you display them on a wall??
I love them but would feel like they are spoiled in an album.

J xx

misteejay said...

A real magic moment Rebekah and another lovely LO.

Toni :o)