Monday 7 September 2009

Autumn colours- really?

Autumn, autumn and, in the case of the shops, Christmas all around! I don't feel as if we've had a summer yet let alone it being time to think of autumn. But since I will be teaching my first classes of the autumn term today, it must be true. I do love the autumn though and my favourite celebration of the year falls in it too, so I did give into one little bit of autumn in the form of the Papermaze challenge.

The challenge was to use autumn colours which to me is orange, red, brown, yellow and a teeny bit of green. So here is 'beautiful beach life'
Materials:
Jenni Bowlin 'The Farmer's Wife Die Cut Label Paper'
BG doilles, colour me funky paper
K&Co Dictionary Printed Vellum, flowery paper
Bubblyfunk chipboard butterflies
Scenic route 'Travel words' rub ons, teal date label cardstock stickers
Fontwerks orange sticker
October Afternoon 'Road Map' shapes
Sassafras lass sticker shape
dasiy ds rub ons
Kaiser craft gems

I didn't get my Learn Something New Everyday first 5 days LO done last night because my printer has broken, but here is what I learnt;

1st September: My tastes have changed and I like mushrooms now
2nd September: Woodford Park has two playgrounds in it
3rd September: If Connor wakes up and both his Dad and I are in the same building, it is me he comes to cuddle first
4th September: Bubblegum ice cream does not taste 'delicious'
5th Septemeber Business class is adjustable!

Huh! I really do learn things every day. Hey ho, hey ho, it's off to work I go!

2 comments:

misteejay said...

I love the colours of Autumn and always take loads of pics.

This is a lovely LO Rebekah. Aren't there some fab PPs about at the moment.

Toni :o)

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

ROFL @ the bubblegum icecream :D and awwwww on the cuddles :D
Gorgeous LO hun, just for a change LOL :D
J xx