Friday 11 September 2009

Pendants and papercrafting

Woo hoo, it's Friday!! I'm not sure why that should matter to me since my weekend starts on Wednesday morning, but maybe it's because soon there will be more people around to play with. I do hope you've all had a good week.

Yesterday I caught up on another CJ and a SLYMI challenge from a couple of weeks ago that I missed. I stupidly posted the CJ without taking a picture though. The SLYMI challenge was from Week 35 and the challenge was to scrap a Bank Holiday. This photo of my son and I was taken Whitsun weekend at a baptism.

Materials;
Bazzil blooms
K&Co. Urban Rhapsody Adhesive chipboard
October Afternoon 'Cherry Hill' stickers
Daisyds rub on
Jillibean Soup 'Journalling sprout'
Kaiser crafts gemstone
Basic Grey 'Lilykate- Cherry Blossom'
Doodlebug 'alphablocks'
Adorn it min etched alphas
Lace and button from stash
Cut up t-shirt
And I have more goodies from my friends to show you. This time it's Leigh's lovely pendants. You can see the whole collection over on her blog but here is my favourite. Gorgeous isn't it :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi my prize from your challenge arrived this morning thank you so much for all that lovely stash, you are very generous. Now all I need is some time to use it! Thank you Juliebird40