Monday 28 September 2009

Learn Something New Everyday: The LOs

As I've mentioned I had a mad moment (because September just isn't busy enough) and signed up for Shimelle's class 'Learn something new everyday'. You always know what you're going to get with Shimelle and I've loved it. Sadly I just didn't have time to do a LO every day to illustrate what I've learnt, so I thought I'd do a LO each week instead. I came across this sketch in the first week and thought it was just perfect- thanks Prima! And here is my interepretation of it too. For the second one I used a Becky Fleck sketch (I think!) to place the photos. I found a great quote 'You learn something everyday if you pay attention' by Ray Le Blonde that I wanted to include and it ended up taking over the page a bit, but nevermind!

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

Nice. Great interpretation of the class.