Saturday 12 September 2009

Saturday sentiments.

Last night I babysat. I started doing this for Sitters a few months ago when I was spending a lot of Friday night's sat at home and realised I could be sat in someone else's home earning money. I'm doing it less and less now as my social life improves, but last night I enjoyed relaxing with my IM September kit, some double sided tape and a pack of photos. Having said that, I'm not entirely happy with the two LOs that I did, so I'm not going to show them to you just yet.

I'm off to Germany again next week and want to take some kits with me to work with, but that depends on me tidying my desk and put things where they are supposed to be first I think so who knows if that will happen. I did pick up my new printer today so at least I can print some more photos out, including the Learn Something New Everyday photos that need to be a specific size.
Today I went to the Valley. It's the first time that I've been this season and I wasn't disapointed. Although we didn't play all that well there were moments of pure genius and the fact that the boys scored three goals (although two were disallowed), hit the post and had a bit of a barney on the pitch made it an entertaining afternoon. I didn't take my camera with me and am wishing that I had done as I'd like to scrap about what it all means to me tonight. Steve (my footie friend) and I made a pack to go once a month this season so hopefully I'll be able to recreate these feelings in October when I will make sure that I have the camera with me.

So, not much to report tonight really other than watch this space...

No comments: