Wednesday 2 March 2011

Another Chinese Whisper

In ScrapaGoGo Chinese Whispers' Group 2 I receive from Liz. I found that the browns and greens in the February kit with some splashes of other colours looked good with my photo of Connor playing the drums that he got for Christmas. I used acrylic paint rather than the large piece of paper in the original. I'm looking forward to seeing how these LOs end up when they get back to the start and how much the change along the way :)

Supplies:
February 'Happiness Is' ScrapaGoGo kitCreate
Cosmo Cricket Togetherness Birds Of A Feather
October Afternoon Modern Home Maker Flour Sack
May Arts Ribbon Satin Edge Grossgrain Apple (18")
Maya Road Chipboard Mini Sets Mixed Scallop Pennant Banner (hearts and stars)
Fancy Free
Pink Paislee Sweetness Love Letters
My Minds Eye Lost and Found Adore Trims

Dymo and black tape
Acrylic paint

2 comments:

Liz said...

Love your LO Rebekah. I bet the final LO's look nothing like the first one!!

Allycat x said...

I love seeing how the LOs are lifted from the one I've done! Thanks for showing Liz's too!

Love the clustering of punched circles & the chipboard!
x