Wednesday 4 March 2009

March Madness

I absolutely can't believe that it's March already!!! Where did February go? So, this is the month when my bank balance looks at it's worst for the whole year with the majority of my family's birthday falling in it. This year is particularly bad since I also have annual rental insurance due, a final gas bill (£295- are you sure?), and car tax due. On top of that I've just had the news that my lovely laptop will cost £400 to repair- boo hoo! And March is the month that I turn 32. I still can't believe that that is my age. I don't feel any older than I did when I was 18. Some would say that I don't act it either ;)

Leigh and Toni have both made my day today by awarding me this;


I will consider my top 10 favs when I get my laptop back (hopefully tomorrow) and back up all my favourites and get ready to say goodbye to it :(

I haven't taken any photos of the LOs I've been working on recently so there's no new craft news from me. I will get some photos taken over the weekend though.

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Glad the little bug helped to brighten your day.

Toni :o)