Thursday 22 September 2016

Bethan Louise

One of the challenges on the Hey Little Magpie Challenge weekend was set by Jackie.  She wanted us to scrap using a recipe.  We could use any of the following but nothing else:

Cardstock as your background
1 stencil design on the background
6x6 paper pad
2 No. 1 x 12 inch stripes of patterned paper
Vellum
Chipboard
Wood veneer
Enamel dots
Stickers
Stamp word and cut out
Title : Thickers and a small alphabet
mini word stickers
Hidden journalling
Washi tape
Flair Badge


There was quite a lot of options there but I still cheated ever so slightly.  So I cut the 1x12" strips in half so that I could put them top and bottom and I didn't have a 6x6" paper pad so I used a piece of 6x6" paper cut from a 12x12" piece.  


Bethan Louise


This is a photo taken at my sister's baptism in 1979.  Interestingly when I showed my mum the layout she said that she'd never seen this photo before, so I guess it was from my dad's collection.  I love yellow and this paper is just gorgeous.  My background is cardstock but I used a stencil and some white embossing paste mixed with some yellow paint to add some texture to the layout before I added the photo, stickers and flowers.  I ended up buying some enamel dots from Hey Little Magpie because everyone was using them and they look fab!  



What was the last item of stash that you bought?


No comments: