Monday 27 June 2011

Scrap Factor Week 10: Scrap without patterened paper

I really appreciated having the weekend to work on this LO because June is a stupidly busy month for me and patterned paper is such a go to even that I needed to think about this challenge. But as it turned out it wasn't as hard as you might expect. I decided to make my papers from two pieces of cardstock- one kraft cardstock and one core'dinations black cardstock with a blue core. I used a Bananafrog stamp to add a pattern to the kraft cardstock and a file to rough up the core'dinations and reveal the inner core. I ummed and ahhed about colouring in the circles but in the end I decided against. Was I right?

The photo is of our new kitten, Millie, who joined the family on 3rd June 2011. Finally a girl in the house and chose to use blue! Ooops :)

Supplies:
Kraft cardstock
Core'dinations Black Magic collection 'Freeze'
Jenni Bowling Label Frame
Cavallini Ppaers & Co. Butterfly rubber stamps
Maya Road Kraft Doilies
American Crafts Thickers 'Sunrise'
Prima Marketing Inc. 'Sculpture Flowers'
Staz on Black ink

2 comments:

Jules said...

I absolutely love this layout Rebekah, I hope you don't mind but I'm adding it to my Pinterest boards for a future scraplift! Little Millie is gorgeous, and she definitely suits blue :D

Rebekah said...

Thanks Jule :) I'm flattered!