Sunday 17 April 2011

Month in Review Catch up

I've had a chance to catch up on my scrapping a bit this weekend and I have done February and March Month in Review LOs. February (using the ScrapaGoGo kit from February- Happiness Is) was the month of Valentine's Day, Chicken Pox and Connor's addiction with the Wii starting. The main photo shows Connor with a heart balloon. The other photos fold out from behind this photo. For the March LO (using the ScrapaGoGo kit from March) I used my favourite techniques from the other design team girls. I loved what Sheena and Eileen did with the Jillibean sprouts and the bakers twine and I loved what Nicola did with the BG doilies and some ink so those are both included. Kirsty had matted her alphas on cardstock and it look fab so that gets an outing too! March was a busy month of Birthday's, Red Nose and Pancake fun and a retreat. I've even prepared April's LO all ready for the photos :)

No comments: