Monday 18 April 2011

Chinese Whispers

I've taken a few photos of Connor this last week because of it being the holidays and being out a bit more. I also have some quotes that I like so I used the photos to record these pearls of wisdom: "Good parents give their children Roots and Wings. Roots to know where home is, Wings to fly away and exercise what's been taught them". Dr. Jonas Salk “It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.” Frederick Douglas These two LOs are my Chinese Whispers offerings using the April kit from ScrapaGoGo. Earlier in the month I wrote a blog post on the ScrapaGoGo blog about how many LOs I could create with the kit. I had created 6 LOs by then. I've created another 3 since then and I have kit left for a tenth one too. That's great value I reckon!

No comments: