Tuesday 22 February 2011

Picture Perfect


Connor has recently started to enjoy crafting. I asked him to paint a canvas for his Daddy's Birthday in March and now he wants to paint canvases every time They really impress me and I put them on his wall. The two pictures here are his rocket which I'm flying and the painting he did for his Dad which is a pirate's ship. We've also got a yellow submarine being driven by a green frog but that's not shown here. I thought that the hybrids were perfect for these little photos because they all related to pictures so I overloaded the page with them and printed some little photos to complement the hybrid elements. I love this busy layered layout.

Supplies from the March ScrapaGoGo kit:
Create
Basic Grey Wander Travel Size
Bazzill Basics Cardstock Lizzard
Jillibean Soup Pasta Fagioli Journalling Srouts
Jillibean Soup Pasta Fagioli Blended Beans
Jillibean Soup Corrugated Alpha Blue
Basic Grey Wander Office Tabs
Basic Grey Basics Decorative Clips
G2P
May Arts Ribbon Mustard Stripe
Jillibean Soup Beanstalks Yellow Orange Bakers Twine
Basic Grey Basics Glazed Brads White
Hybrids

No comments: