Friday 11 February 2011

Month in Review

One of the projects we have going on at ScrapaGoGo this year is 'A Month in Review'. I finally sat down to have a go at January this week. One of my favourite things about January is that it's the perfect time to pick up the odd bargain or two in the January sales so I decided to use some of the prettiest tags from my shopping trips to write my journalling on, include a cinema ticket and short review and stick some photos from the month on.
I've used my January kit for this one, but didn't have enough of the alphas left to add a title so instead I used the outline of the stickers that I'd removed to draw the title on the top of the page before cutting it out. I've used two of the Studio Calico wood veneer stars from the kit and cut a third star from the packaging. In the opposite corner I've used two of the Pink Paislee Old School Metal Badges from the January kit and a UTEE butterfly. Those of you who use photobox for photo printing will know that they send a test page with tiny prints on. I thought I'd use them this month :)

No comments: