Thursday 10 February 2011

More February kit

I couldn't resist using Nicola's wonderful cloud stamp again on this LO. Clouds make me think of the sky and the summer so here's another summery LO. This time it's Connor jumping in to his paddling pool. I love this photo because it captures the moment so beautifully. Connor is happiest when he's not wearing much, is outside and preferably in water.
For this LO I used the ScrapaGoGo Create kit, hybrid elements and Nicola's cloud stamp. I also printed out a sun and rainbow from google images and used that on my LO.

Supplies:
ScrapaGoGo February Create (October Afternoon Modern Home Maker Flour Sack,Jenni Bowlin Chipboard Buttons Valentines)
Fancy Free add on (My Minds Eye Lost and Found Adore Trims)
Packaging from Fancy Free add on
Hybrid
Google images sunshine and rainbow.
Loyalty stamp

No comments: