Tuesday 8 February 2011

A Fancy Free February

I love the 'Fancy Free' add on kit from ScrapaGoGo this month. The greens in the kit went really well with my photo of Connor this month so I used them to create an oversized frame for my photo, along with the canvas borders from Little Yellow Bicycle. The green flowers are hand cut from the October Afternoon Modern Home Maker Canning Jar and I used the red cardstock to hand cut the letters, leaves and swirls and tie in with the red from the canvas borders. I used some chip banners from the main kit and covered them with the October Afternoon paper before attaching them to the top of the LO. Recently I've noticed how quickly Connor changes and because I see him everyday I don't notice it. It's only when I look back at photos that I realise what a baby he still was even though I thought he was a real boy. So this year I'm trying to capture a photo of him each month and this was my January photo shoot.

Supplies:
ScrapaGoGo Add on 'Fancy Free' (Yellow Bicycle Savor Canvas Borders, October Afternoon Modern Home Maker Canning Jar,Pink Paislee Sweetness Love Letters,
Cosmo Cricket Togetherness Pinwheels)
ScrapaGoGo Create (Maya Road Chipboard Mini Sets Pennant Banner, Bazzill Cardstock Blush Red Dark)
ScrapaGoGo Loyalty stamp

No comments: