Friday 27 August 2010

Valerie's Challenge

Valerie's Challenge for 'The Studio' Summer Cybercrop was to scrap “only in the summer….” She said:
"With summer winding up in the northern hemisphere - let's make a layout about something you only do in the summer (it can be an old tradition, or something simple – like something you eat, or wear, or a ritual. Or even something brand new you just discovered, but it needs to be a summer-only thing.)"I wear flipflops all day, all summer even if it's raining :) I love how easy they are and how pretty they are. And I usually have a pedicure too or at least do a french polish on my toes so here's my LO 'Flipflops and a pedicure'. I saw a LO online a while back with butterflies all over, which I loved and since my flipflops have butterflies on I decided to use the idea for this LO.

Check out the original post on 'The Studio' to see what everyone else did with the challenge. Hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Love this, very bright and funky

Traceyr said...

Wonderful layout love the butterflies. :)