Sunday 15 August 2010

Sunday Challenge day

It's challenge day on 'The Studio' blog today and I really really enjoyed this one. Use at least 5 different patterned papers on you page. You can choose your own theme, but get as many different papers on there as you can!

There's two ways of winning some Cosmo Cricket stash so make sure you check out the blog :)

Here's my take on the challenge with a little bit of 'My Little Bit of Whimsy' as promised:
I love the Cosmo Cricket 'Delicious' papers. They are so bright and summery. It's not often you'd get away with flowery paper for a boys LO but I figured that since Connor's in a pool with some bright trunks on, I could here :) I added an icecream pin from 'My little bit of Whimsey' and some chipboard pieces from 'The Range' (absolute bargain- 6 flowers for 99p). Love the way it all turned out.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Great layout, those 'Delovely' papers are delicious are they!!!

Jenny said...

That's cute :D Off to check out the challenge xx

Lou said...

Fab layout, so vibrant!