Monday 16 November 2009

Cybercrop Mystery Kit

The cybercrop mystery kit for the Scarecrows was from Modscraps and I liked it! I decided to go with the fruity theme of the papers and scrap photos of our visit to Grey's Pick Your Own Farm last month. Doing this LO made me realise how hard I find it to do a LO without lots of layering of rub ons, stickers, stamps etc but then it's supposed to be a challenge isn't it?!
The pre cybercrop challenge was based on 'Home is where the heart it'. I scrapped my home earlier this year as part of Shimelle's 'Here, there and everywhere' challenge so I didn't want to revisit that. Then I had some lovely photos taken and I decided to use one of them to celebrate the fact that I love the autumn. I love walking amongst the pretty trees and kicking up leaves. I feel quite at home out there. I used the gorgeous Prima Wildwood Collection in Rosemary and the rest of the mystery kit from Modscraps including a self adhesive flocked paper.

No comments: