Monday 1 November 2010

Attitude of Gratitude : 1st November


Today is the launch of a month of attitude of gratitude on Tessa's blog.

Each day in November, we will publicly express something that we're grateful for. The hope is that by the end of November we will have trained ourselves to be a little more grateful and to remember to express that gratitude. What a lovely idea! So today I'm grateful for autumn sunshine. This is my first year owning a dog and I've enjoyed summer walks but as the evenings get shorter and the weather gets wetter I'm not so sure I shall be enjoying the walks so much. Today was glorious. The sunbeams were bouncing off the beautifully coloured leaves and streaming through the bare branches. I love, love autumn and am grateful for the occasional sunny day :)

No comments: