Sunday 31 October 2010

The Studio Challenge Sunday 31st October 2010

On 'The Studio' it's a sketch challenge today. Amanda says: 'Today our lovely Sara has created a sketch for us. Most of our DT love sketches, and we know a lot of you guys do too, so we're going to make it a regular feature - the last Sunday of each month will be our sketch Sunday.


But... did you think we wouldn't notice that it's halloween today? Along with the sketch, you need to make your page with a halloween theme! If you don't celebrate halloween where you live then feel free to use a different holiday theme.'

As previously dicussed I don't do Halloween and I'm therefore Halloweened out with my one LO already done :) So I decided to scrap some of last year's Christmas photos that have been sat on the side for the last 10 months waiting to be scrapped. I flipped the sketch upside down so that the title could go in the top left hand corner. I used The Glitter Girls Collection 'Treasured Memories' embossing board to give the LO an embossed edge which I inked to show it off. I also used the board to create the box below the photos. The paper's are My Minds Eye 'So Sophie', which I love.

No comments: