Friday 29 October 2010

Precocious Paper

I was delighted to be invited to be part of the Precocious Paper design team and today my first project is on the blog. Check it out!

Tessa sent me some of her yummy flowers that can be bought from her etsy store. I've used two of them so far. The first is on the final Chinese Whispers LO:

( I love the large flower and the great colours)

and the second is on my recent 'Movie Icons' CJ (Part of the Around the Houses Newbie CJ that I'm hosting and playing along with since one of our newbies dropped out). There are some great Haloween flowers in store now, and wait until you see the Christmas range that's coming soon :)

1 comment:

sophie said...

congrats on being a member of the Precocious paper DT! I went to the blog and saw your layout!! really cute and yes these flowers lok yummy!! I loved your journaling challenge layout over at the studio challenges! have a great day!