Sunday 3 October 2010

The Studio and Vanilla Sugar

I'm cheating just a little with The Studio Challenge this weekend. The Vanilla Sugar monthly challenge is to create a wall hanging or canvas. The Studio Challenge is

We'd like to challenge you to create a page featuring your home. Maybe your favourite spot, the flowers in your garden, or even the leaking pipes under the bath. Just make it an authentic snapshot of your life right now!

So I created something for my home that reflects what I enjoy about life in my home right now- food :)
This was inspired by my scrappy friend Lisa. I recently visited her house and there were wonderful canvases of her work all around, including one in her kitchen. I love the idea of having my favourite recipes right on hand so I've tucked a few behind the cupcake photo on tags. On some of the tags it just says which book and which page the recipe is on so it's a quick reference guide really :) The 'Recipes' word is from Bubbly Funk and the papers are from Cleo Crafts July kit (MME So Sophie)

2 comments:

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

I love this, its so cute :D
And those cakes look yummy!!!!
J xx

lisa said...

I love this Rebekah. Did you bake those?