Sunday 4 April 2010

Happy Easter


Happy Easter everyone :)

Well, the weather has actually been pretty kind after all. On Friday we had a lovely trip to Brighton and ate fish and chips in the sunshine on the beach! Yesterday we spent the morning in London doing some window shopping and enjoying ourselves, again in the sunshine and this morning I've been doing some gardening.

Today is Sunday so it's challenge day on 'The Studio'. To be perfectly honest I'd forgotten that it was my turn to do a LO this week but luckily the LO I did this week for my Chinese Whispers life fitted with the premise, and is what I was going to scrap about anyway :) So in today's challenge Amanda says 'Well, spring is here! Is everyone else as excited as I am to have warmer weather on the way? So this week, let's focus our layouts on the theme of "New Life". Interpret that however you like! Happy Easter!'

New life for me right now means Bailey, our puppy so here's the LO :)

2 comments:

Anna said...

Great layout Rebekah, love it! Happy Easter to you too! xx

Traceyr said...

What a wonderful Easter layout Rebekah great!

:)