Monday 19 April 2010

Five things to scrap

I wish that I'd had more time this weekend to join in with Shimelle's great online crop weekend but sadly I had loads of marking to do before coming back to work today :( Shimelle's final challenge of the weekend was to think about the five things that I haven't scrapped but feel I should have. There are so many things that I don't have photos of that I wish I could scrap. This weekend's 'The Studio' challenge focuses on that so I've had a go at scrapping some things that I don't have photos to scrap with and it's not as hard as you might think. Watch this space and I'll show you some tomorrow.


But anyway, my list of things I feel I should scrap:

1. I'm planning on scrapping my family tree this year. I need to have more LOs of my extended family and their achievements.

2. I was really proud to be made god daughter to Abbie and as yet I've not scrapped these photos so that's def a photo I will be doing soon!

3. I spent a year in America between my A-levels and Uni and although I don't have very many photos I should really record this year as it was an important one for me and changed me quite a lot.

4. I've been scrapping my life in its entirity as you'll probably notice. The good, the bad and the ugly in no particular order. I've scrapped my wedding, my divorce, and the hen night but not the honeymoon so to really close that chapterI need to do that one.

5. Finally, I would like to do a LO that recognises the career part of me in my role as a teacher. I've been teaching for 7 years and have never do a LO about my job.
Thanks for getting me to think about these Shimelle. I now have a 'to do' list!

3 comments:

Suzy said...

Did it help you to get over your divorce and find some closure by actually putting all these events down on paper. Not being nosy but interested as I cannot face scrapping anything with my ex husband in , even pics with the kids which I think I should do for their own albums

Suzy

Rebekah said...

Yes Suzy, I think that it did. I just like to scrap everything. My album is my complete story. The only photos I have scrapped of him are my wedding (2 LOs) and a couple of him with DS for his album. It's hard, but it's part of my life x

Traceyr said...

Love to see these layouts when you're done. :)