But anyway, my list of things I feel I should scrap:
1. I'm planning on scrapping my family tree this year. I need to have more LOs of my extended family and their achievements.
2. I was really proud to be made god daughter to Abbie and as yet I've not scrapped these photos so that's def a photo I will be doing soon!
3. I spent a year in America between my A-levels and Uni and although I don't have very many photos I should really record this year as it was an important one for me and changed me quite a lot.
4. I've been scrapping my life in its entirity as you'll probably notice. The good, the bad and the ugly in no particular order. I've scrapped my wedding, my divorce, and the hen night but not the honeymoon so to really close that chapterI need to do that one.
5. Finally, I would like to do a LO that recognises the career part of me in my role as a teacher. I've been teaching for 7 years and have never do a LO about my job.
Thanks for getting me to think about these Shimelle. I now have a 'to do' list!