Wednesday 17 February 2010

Kiss the cook


The challenge on UKS this week was to scrap change, use ten of something, use a fancy edge and use red. In previous years I've found myself doing LOs just to fulfil the criteria of the challenge, without really ending up with a LO that I like so this year I'm trying to make the challenge work with the photos I want to use that week. Yesterday was Pancake Day. I love Pancake Day and so does Connor. So the change link is tenuous because my change is the batter becoming a pancake, but I did fulfil all the other criteria. There are ten circles on the LO, it's on a fancy edged cardstock and there is some red in it.

Materials:
From the Scrapagogo kit-
Making Memories 12x12 Atrisan Die Cut Dot findings
BG Nook & Pantry 'Waffles' and rub ons
Webster pages 'Storytellers' alphas
Lace and ribbon
Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess Collection 'Simple as pie'
Riff Raff designs cutlery chipboard


deluxe designs chip bases
Hero Arts Fancy flet flowers
Kaisercraft pearls
October Afternoon cardstock stickers 'weathervane', 'cherry hill', 'farm fresh'
October Afternoon shapes 'Cherry Hill'
Jenni Bowlin Calendar card
Shabby Green Door 'Farmer's Market' stickers

1 comment:

Tony said...

I really love this one ,you can really get into it and get a taste of the day x