Tuesday 1 December 2009

Journal Your Christmas

I love Shimelle's classes and I know how popular her 'Journal Your Christmas' class is. This year I decided that it was a good way of doing lots of little pages and trying different things out and therefore perfect for someone new to scrapping so I enrolled Tony on it :) I started the journal off for him with the cover and 1st December and I hope that he enjoys taking over the reins. I have to say though that I really enjoyed doing the one page I did, so how much he'll actually get to do before I take over I can't promise :)
Oh, and the picture is the advent calander I made for Tony out of pizza boxes filled with goodies. It's huge :)

3 comments:

Paige said...

Brillant cover and first page! I like how you have used a B&W photo of your Advent box.

Tony said...

I'm keeping it up and following the prompts each day as best i can ,Its a great course with lots of ideas.
i just wish i had all your stash :-).
Thank you x

Stephanie Parsloe said...

Love the idea of the pizza box advent calendar!! And love the white space front, it's gorgeous!!

Looking forward to seeing your efforts Tony... you can have a joint DT space then you'll get more stash!!! LMAO

Steph x