Wednesday 30 December 2009

I know, I know...

I'm a bad blogger!!! A whole month! There are lots of reasons for my absence including the end of term, the snow, some scrapping and catching up on sleep, but the biggest reason is the loan of all 7 seasons of 'The West Wing', which I found very addictive and couldn't stop watching until they were all finished :)

I'm back in the real world now though and have been busy collecting photos to scrap in the future over the Christmas period. I've also been working on a Ruby wedding anniversary album with Tony, which I'll share with you over the next few days. But today I posted off two CJs so thought I'd pop them on my blog.

Prom Night
Treat


If you're interested in the digital age of scrapping you might be interested in the Pencil Lines sketch this week. It costs just $1 and proceeds go to MS Society.

No comments: