Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year

Well, I have been a little absent recently! Since Boxing Day I've been back in the scrapping mood and have messed up what was a tidy scrap room but have created 9 new LOs. I'd forgotten how calming and all consuming scrapping was and can't wait for my Snapfish delivery- hopefully tomorrow. I will share the LOs with you another time (mainly because I'm living in hope of getting some sunshine in which to photograph them ;) ). Today I'd like to show you my CJ entries. I did two just before Christmas to finish off the 10 month adventure. They were Roo's 1968 and Sarah's Fairytale females. I don't seem to have taken photos of the Fairytale females. I did Snow white. For 1968 I did a review of the year. I was fairly pleased with the results;






1 comment:

voodoo vixen said...

Lovely to have you scrapping and blogging again Rebekah!!