Sunday 23 March 2008

Quackas' CJ: Poetry

Well, here is the promised CJ post! I have completed my first CJ entry and I hope I won't disappoint :) I really tried to have fun with this and to not worry about it being someone else's book too much. At the end of the day, it's supposed to be my entry, in my style and I hope that that's what I've created. I actually did the RHLO first. It's a poem that I wrote in 1992 when I was 16. It's a school girl's take on love but I still quite like bits of it :)

Because I wrote it when I was young I've tried to give it a 'young' feel with the pastels and buttons.

To balance that out my second LO is an Emily Dickson poem that I love. It's a grown up's poem, on a grown up page. The ribbon paper is fab and meant that I didn't have to add too many embellishments to make the page look complete.


I hope that you like them Karen!

2 comments:

Melanie Marshall said...

Hi there Rebekah!
Just thought I would leave you a comment to make you smile! I have been reading through your blog and I love your work! In paticular the "You colour my world" and "Playtime" layouts! I sure do recognise a lot of those toys from my own two tearaways lol. Well done on your first CJ entry.. It gets easier!! I would be chuffed to receive something this beautiful so be proud!

Pinkladymel x

voodoo vixen said...

Lovely CJ entires, I want, no, I need some of that paper in the Emily Dickson page!! Its stunning...