Tuesday 20 May 2008

Ready, Steady, Scrap!

Well folks, it's all done! It's taken me ages to decide on the finishing touches but I'm happy with the LO. It's just a shame that I can't share it with you all :) It's in the September Issue though so watch out for that one.

Right, now it's time to share the projects from Skraptacular. There are a few. Mum and I arrived about 9am on Saturday 3rd May. She went straight into a class so I got into a simple LO to get me started.

My First House

I used more of my K&Co wild saffron for this LO. I made the 'Home Sweet Home' sign from lolly pop sticks and used a bloom from the UKS swap. The swirls are Bazill Basics.

I then did another simple LO using more K&Co but this time Baby Boy.

it sleeps


This one records the fact that Connor didn't sleep! 'It sleeps' is what my husband and I used to say to each other in utter relief when it happened :) The alphas are American Crafts Thickers in foam. The tag is K&Co and the Zs O'scrap.

I did a couple of classes for the remainder of the day (which I'll share at a later date) and then a challenge.

The challenge was to scrap someone else's photos. I was lucky enough to get three beautiful pages from Penny. I really wanted to do the photos justice and I spent hours on the LO. I was really pleased with it. I was really pleased with Penny's LO she did for me too based on my photos of a trip to Prague. In the end we both won the challenge :)

The Eyes Have It by Me

Prague by Penny

And here we are getting our prizes :)

1 comment:

Penny aka Pennyk said...

I love the layout you did for me Rebekah- I am not so sure about that photo though LOL.