Tuesday 19 February 2008

Summer Loving





Pencil Lines Stetch #72 is a really good one. I combined it with the UKS weekly challenge this week. I origianlly used white cardstock behing the green but I didn't like it so changed it to burgundy to match the other bits of the LO. On the whole a pleasing LO though, and I love that I got to use some of my thread ribbon that I got free from the lovely people at Craft Obsessions.



Have been up all night with Connor's teeth playing him up and have to go to school to do some planning today, even though it's half term.

Hopefully the day will pick up though! Happy Tuesday everybody.


First draft with white cardstock:

2 comments:

Sarah Youde said...

Thank you for doing my sketch! Yyour layout is lovely, I hope you enjoyed it.

suebaru said...

Love your layout,the burgundy background looks great :)Don't forget to email it to our Readers Gallery too!